Human Resource Consultant
We are busy...and busy is great! And....we need to find a Senior HR Consultant, a professional who is looking for part-time, 20-25 hours per week, to begin, and we'd be open to full-time for the perfect candidate. Are you passionate about HR? You will meet with, assess the needs of and support our clients, both onsite and virtually. At this time we are prioritizing those who have 5-8+ years of HR Consultant/HR Director experience and can hit the ground running in the below areas.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, please answer the questions included in the application process and provide a resume and cover letter telling us about why this is the perfect job for you.
Why HR Annie?
- We have an AMAZING team: We bring a unique combination of professional backgrounds and blend those talents to offer our clients a strong mix of HR strategy and best business practices. We are passionate about HR and celebrate wins by sharing each of our #HRisCool moments at our weekly meetings!
- Our Clients come in many sizes in many industries. We get to be honorary team members for many clients around the greater Portland area and beyond.
- Committed to a Culture of Inclusivity and Belonging: We are committed to intentional efforts to build a culture and community both internally, and with our clients, that reflects diversity, inclusion and equity.
Who You Are!
We seek employees who are self-aware and are able to listen to the perspectives of others. Valuing inclusion and encouraging this with our clients is key as we help them hire their wonderful team(s).
At HR Annie it is important that our teammates are able to self-manage and constantly adapt with our clients, be proactive and take ownership in our work, have a charitable heart and desire to help others, and find JOY in the work we do!
In addition to 5-8+ years of experience working at an HRBP-level and above, you must have had recent experience and feel both confident and competent doing these things in order to be considered:
Working directly with owners/leaders on building out HR Infrastructure, including: Handbooks, job descriptions, recruitment, DEI, benefits administration, performance communication, onboarding and offboarding, escalated employee relations and investigations, HR compliance, internal and market compensation analyses, used an HRIS and ATS, and you LOVE training and presenting workshops! Our Consultants, over time, also work closely with owners and leaders on organizational structure strategy and leadership development.
Like all of us, you will share several hats for on-going client communications and promoting HR Annie out in the communities we serve, utilizing your own HR networks and becoming involved in the community with HR Annie. You will also attend our weekly team meetings sharing your #HRisCool Moment of the week.
No job is too big or too small for any of us, but we could definitely use someone who loves to jump in wherever needed for our team to succeed and our clients to be happy! We work from our co-working space @ Urban Office Place off of Macadam Ave as well as onsite with our clients, and from our home offices.
HR Annie is an EEO company. You will need to pass a criminal background check and have a clean driving record as well as reliable transportation.
We also believe it taking great care of our employees! Our benefits include:
- 100% employer paid medical/dental
- Annual Simple IRA Contribution
- AAA Membership
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Employee Development $$$ Contribution
- Generous PTO
- Flexible Work Environment after Introductory Period
*at this time we are not considering other HR Consulting business owners to apply. We are looking for an internal employee.