HR Generalist + Recruiter - HR Annie Consulting
We are busy...and busy is great! And....we need to find an HR Generalist + Recruiter in the near future. We need an HR Project Management Super Power! At this time we are prioritizing those who have 2-3 years of Generalist and Recruitment experience and can hit the ground running in the below areas.
Why HR Annie?
- We have an AMAZING team: We bring a unique combination of professional backgrounds and blend those talents to offer our clients a strong mix of HR strategy and best business practices. We are passionate about HR and celebrate wins by sharing each of our #HRisCool moments at our weekly meetings!
- Our Clients come in many sizes in many industries. We get to be honorary team members for many clients around the greater Portland area and beyond.
- Committed to a Culture of Inclusivity and Belonging: We are committed to intentional efforts to build a culture and community both internally, and with our clients, that reflects diversity, inclusion and equity.
Who You Are!
We seek employees who are self-aware and are able to listen to the perspectives of others. Valuing inclusion and encouraging this with our clients is key as we help them hire their wonderful team(s).
At HR Annie it is important that our teammates are able to self-manage and constantly adapt with our clients, be proactive and take ownership in our work, have a charitable heart and desire to help others, and find JOY in the work we do!
You must also have experience doing these things in order to be considered:
Handbooks, Job Descriptions, Compensation Review, UEI Claims, Personnel File Audits, Recruitment, Benefits Administration, Payroll, and used an HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems, safety/workers compensation.
No job is too big or too small for any of us, but we could definitely use someone who loves to jump in wherever needed for our team to succeed and our clients to be happy! You will also attend our weekly team meeting sharing your #HRisCool Moments.
HR Annie is an EEO company. You will need to pass a criminal background check and have a clean driving record as well as reliable transportation.
We also believe it taking great care of our employees! Our benefits include:
- 100% employer paid medical/dental
- Annual Simple IRA Contribution
- AAA Membership
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Employee Development $$$ Contribution
- Generous PTO
- Flexible Work Environment after Introductory Period