Recruiter - Account Manager
Are you passionate about recruiting? Are you effective recruiting at all levels within organization, partnering with clients, and developing/executing creative strategies? Do you enjoy autonomy and using your entrepreneurial mindset at work? Does the idea of supporting a variety of clients with different sizes, industries and intricacies excite you?
You’re in the right place! We are hiring a Recruiter Account Manager to join our team at True Calling Recruitment, a division of HR Annie Consulting.
- Pay: $75K-$85K + Bonus Opportunities (check out our benefits below; fully paid premiums for employees and families!)
- Benefits: Paid medical/dental insurance (100% paid premiums for employees & families); 3% 401K contribution; PTO; Paid Holidays; AAA Membership; Cell Phone/Internet Reimbursement; Employee Assistance Program; Profit Sharing Bonus; Mobile Hotspots and Employee Development, Semi-Flexible Work (after introductory period).
- Location: We work from our home offices, as well as our co-working space @ Urban Office, and sometimes onsite with our clients.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 40+ hours per week; Regular business hours with some flexibility
About HR Annie Consulting / True Calling Recruitment: HR Annie Consulting is a woman-owned business based in Portland, OR. We have three divisions that have been supporting small-medium sized businesses for over 13 years, focusing on HR, Recruitment and Training.
Our recruitment division, True Calling Recruitment supports clients with full-cycle recruitment, and recruitment consulting. We believe people can find purpose and meaning in what they do for a living, it just takes the right middle person (us) to connect the employer and candidate to their “True Calling”!
Check out our website: https://truecallingrecruitment.com/
Day-to-Day: As a Recruiter Account Manager, you will be a strategic partner for clients, supporting them with everything Recruitment. Each day brings its own unique projects and to-dos, but you can count on lots of pivoting, adapting, and connecting candidates and clients with their perfect match. Your days will include:
- Meeting with new or potential clients to explain TCR support models.
- Leads client intake calls and accurately identifies client objectives for full-cycle recruitment, and/or recruitment consulting projects; making sound recommendations, anticipating obstacles, and planning next steps.
- Serves as main point of contact for Clients, managing the relationships and expectations to ensure satisfaction with the level of quality and support received.
- Leads weekly client check-ins; building and strengthening partnerships and relationships with clients.
- Autonomously or partnering with other TCR recruiters to conduct mid-senior level full-cycle recruitments:
- Creates job advertisements.
- Posts and maintains client job advertisements on multiple platforms.
- Uses creative and out-of-the-box methods sourcing and generating candidate interest.
- Creates interview templates to ensure effective, and equitable outcomes.
- Conducts phone and video interviews with qualified candidates.
- Gathers and conducts reference checks for final candidates.
- Partners with Clients, HR Consultants and Recruiters in determining candidate offer amounts.
- Assists in creating offer letters and making final offers and/or negotiations with candidates to close job openings.
- Initiates business development for True Calling Recruitment through outreach, email, professional social networks, virtual meetings, in person meetings, networking events, leads pipeline, and other creative methods.
- Builds and maintains strategic client and candidate pipelines in alignment with recruitment channel targets.
- Partners with Head of Recruitment on channel development initiatives.
- Tailors approach while practicing professional and superior client and candidate communication skills, including in-person, virtual, phone call and email communication.
- Represents HR Annie Consulting / True Calling Recruitment by attending and/or presenting at various workshops, trainings, speaking engagements and other events hosted or sponsored by the company.
Who You Are: At HR Annie it is important that our teammates are able to self-manage and constantly adapt to our clients’ needs. We are proactive, take ownership in our work, have a charitable heart and desire to help others, and find JOY in the work we do! No job is too big or too small for any of us, we jump in wherever needed for our team to succeed and our clients to be happy!
You must have had recent experience and feel both confident and competent doing these things to be considered. Generally, this experience could come from functioning in a role such as Recruitment Manager, Senior Recruiter, Account Manager, Executive Recruiter, Agency experience, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in full-cycle recruitment; required.
- 1+ years’ experience managing a team; required.
- Demonstrated skills and interest in business development; required.
- Demonstrated skills with project management, client management and coaching; required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in CRM, ATS, virtual meeting platforms and other cloud based Internet software.
- Proficiency and fluency in all areas of Recruitment—have set strategy; big picture thinker; problem solver; self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to be professionally persuasive, willing, and able to work with and adapt to all personality styles.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Valid driver license or reliable transportation are required as travel to and from clients, networking /business development events, and the office is essential.
HR Annie Consulting is an EEO employer, committed to DEIB in our hiring practices, experiences as an employee and providing strategy/support for our clients. See our DEIB statement here: https://www.hrannieconsulting.com/about-us/deib/
Check us out on social media or connect with us on LinkedIn: