HR Annie Consulting, Portland, OR is hiring a full-time Recruiter to join our recruitment channel team! This position will play a critical role in supporting our amazing HR Annie consultants with recruitment projects for our clients. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, plus include a cover letter letting us know what peaked your interest about this position.
Why HR Annie?
- We have an AMAZING team: We bring a unique combination of professional backgrounds and blend those talents to offer our clients a strong mix of HR strategy and best business practices. We are passionate about HR and celebrate wins by sharing each of our #HRisCool moments at our weekly meetings!
- Our Clients come in many sizes in many industries. We get to be honorary team members for many clients around the greater Portland area and beyond.
- Committed to a Culture of Inclusivity and Belonging: We are committed to intentional efforts to build a culture and community both internally, and with our clients, that reflects diversity, inclusion and equity.
Our Next Teammate:
We seek employees who are self-aware and are able to listen to the perspectives of others. Valuing inclusion and encouraging this with our clients is key as we help them hire their wonderful team(s).
At HR Annie it is important that our teammates are able to self-manage and constantly adapt with our clients, be proactive and take ownership in our work, have a charitable heart and desire to help others, and find JOY in the work we do! Here are some technical skills we are looking for:
- 1-3 years of full cycle recruitment
- Finding the “needle in the haystack” candidate through creative sourcing methods
- Developing creative interview questions for phone screens and in-person interviews
- Screening and selecting candidates for clients based on their unique needs
- Providing recommendations to clients based on phone screen results
- Coordinating in person interviews for clients
- Checking references
- Recommending compensation rates
- Extending offers
- Creating and improving onboarding processes
- Working with one or multiple ATS’
- Taking on multiple projects at the same time and staying organized
- Using spreadsheets and standardized procedures to track and conduct work
- Maintaining an adaptive style, because with multiple clients you will be hiring for manufacturing, food and beverage/hospitality, professional services, retail, healthcare, IT, engineering and more.
HR Annie is an EEO company. You will need to pass a criminal background check and have a clean driving record as well as reliable transportation.
We also believe it taking great care of our employees! Our benefits include:
- 100% employer paid medical/dental
- 2% Annual Simple IRA Contribution
- Quarterly Profit-Sharing
- AAA Membership
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Employee Development $$$ Contribution
- Generous PTO
- Flexible Work Environment after Introductory Period