Senior Human Resource Generalist
Over the last 11 years we have taken our dedicated team at HR Annie Consulting from one vibrant founder (yep, that’s Annie) to a fun and hard-working team of talented HR professionals. We are so excited to continue our growth, and it’s time for us to open another amazing opportunity to just the right person…someone smart, professional, personable, dynamic, reliable, energetic, and open to an ever transforming and collaborative environment. We bring a unique combination of professional backgrounds and blend those talents to offer our clients a strong mix of HR strategy and best business practices – and we are so grateful that they keep wanting more!
We are also committed to intentional efforts to build a culture and community both internally, and with our clients, that reflects diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging. It is our belief that a workplace that celebrates a diverse mosaic of backgrounds, life experience, and perspectives is a stronger one.
We seek employees who are self-aware, introspective, able to listen to the perspectives of others and encourage this with our clients.
Come see why we think, wait – why we KNOW: #HRisCool!
Here’s the details of the position…Is it you we should meet?
- Provides support to Consultants with client work and projects including but not limited to benefits administration; leave administration; handbook development and maintenance; exit interviews; staffing; personnel files; creating HR forms and templates; job descriptions; compensation analysis, employee relations, and onsite HR support with clients.
- Conducts research to obtain data required for solutions; provide client support for new employer obligations.
- Upholds expectations of HR Annie’s Brand Ambassador philosophy with internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuously engage in learning Federal, State and Local labor laws; learn all of the HR Annie Consulting, Inc. internal programs; continuous personal/professional development.
If an addition to the above, you also have:
- 5+ years of dedicated HR experience; multiple functional areas of HR experience;
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Ability to Self-Manage and Extreme Adaptability
- Proactive, ownership spirit
- Ability to use resources and tools for researching legal and compliance.
- A charitable heart and desire to help people
- Find JOY in the work we do
Like all of us, you will share several hats for ongoing client communications and promoting HR Annie out in the communities we serve; you will also attend our weekly team meetings sharing your #HRisCool Moment of the week.
No job is too big or too small for any of us, but we could definitely use someone who loves to jump in wherever needed for our team to succeed and our clients to be happy! We work from our co-working space Urban Office off of S. Macadam Ave, as well as remote and onsite with our clients.
Full-time, great perks and benefits, PTO, and an amazing team. We work hard and play hard and value that balance between a successful company and our commitment to family and personal time.
Do you like what you’ve read so far? Yes? Then please send us a cover letter telling us why you are a good fit, and why being an HR Generalist at HR Annie Consulting fits your current career path. And, of course send a resume outlining your experience and skills.
We also believe in taking great care of our employees!
- 100% employer paid medical/dental
- 2% Annual Simple IRA Contribution
- Quarterly Profit-Sharing
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- AAA Membership
- Employee Development $$$ Contribution
- Generous PTO
- Flexible Work Environment after Introductory Period
- Amazing Team!
HR Annie is an EEO company. You will need to pass a criminal background check and have a clean driving record as well as reliable transportation.